Pages

Sunday 11 September 2011

My name is Rikki..... and I am an online scrap shopper.

People who know me, know I have been anti buying things online, because there is something about touching, feeling and seeing the items when you buy them in a shop.  I come to you as the converted, I am now am a online shopper and I seem to be making up for lost time, ( lol, but I dont think the bank account is finding the work out funny). 

One of those companies that I have been working the bank account out with is Anna's Craft Cupboard, my recent purchase was the entire range of MME Lost and Found 2 and I do mean all the range including all the bits..... 

They have a monthly Sketch competition;http://www.annascraftcupboard.com.au/gallery3/showgallery.php?cat=571 so what better way to play with the new purchases, and more importantly to get a layout done and I am happy to get it done at the start of the month instead of rushing lol, and the sketch works perfectly for the photos I had sitting on my desk...

So thank you Anna for converting me to the online shopping world (dont know if DP feels that way, but he will learn to like it lol), and no doubt I will be spending more soon.

"Whats for Dinner?"
Bazzill Kraft, Doodlebug Design Inc Fruit Cocktail



No comments:

Post a Comment