Pages

Monday 31 October 2011

My First Design Team position!!!!

It has been a busy couple of weeks here, and not alot of it to do with scrapping :( but today I fixed that problem by creating a layout using http://madewithmemories.blogspot.com/. And I must say its a challenge to do vintage piece, but I am very proud of this layout. Heaps of layering and little details, and alot of thinking about how to pull it off successfully. So this will be my last monthly challenge as a customer........

I am so excited to say that I am now on my first design team, for Made With Memories, you will be seeing my work in store very soon.
" Happiness is a choice you make!"
Simple Stories Generations, Bazzil Cardstock, Chipboard,
Collections Butterflies, Glossy Accent, Crackle Accents,
Kaiser Pearls.




1 comment:

  1. My apologies for not seeing this sooner - I am a little slow on the uptake this week! Big CONGRATS on your DT position, that is fantastic news and so exciting! Looking forward to seeing all your creations in your new role! XXX

    ReplyDelete