Pages

Sunday 29 April 2012

Is there such thing as too much Bling?

Is there such thing as too much bling? or flowers ? I don't know this is the first time that I have ever placed 69 Blingology rhinestones (yes I counted twice) and 9 Prima flowers not to mention a bit of Glimmer mist and a perfect little heart from Lime Tree Creations.

I must say this layout was heaps of fun and I do envy other scrapbookers for their talent in knowing when enough flowers are enough, I am very out of my comfort zone when it comes to alot of flowers but I think it will be something that I can become addicted to, I can already here DH groaning at the thought of more jars and packets of flowers.....




"Picture Perfect"
Bo Bunny; Double Dot, Crate Paper; Resortation pp,
Prima Flowers & Alpha, Lime Tree Creation
Heart, Blingology Rhinestons,
Made with Memories Key Charm, Tattered
Angels Glimmer mist, Maya Road Pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment