Pages

Friday 13 April 2012

Made With Memories and Sawyer's Place a perfect match...

I have been very busy creating I must say and this has suprised me considering it is school holidays, but that being said I have been creating for Made With Memories DT using Kaisercraft Technologic range and I must say its is the perfect boy range and it has been alot of fun creating with it. Also it works with Sawyer's Place washi tapes which you can buy at Made With Memories, so why dont you pop in and grab some of it and get creating today.....

"1,2,3 BOUNCE"
Kaisercraft Technologic Range PP and Alpha Stickers,
Sawyer's Place Washi tape; Sampson, Matte Black and
Titus Grey & White Stripe.




Also I have been making an effort in making cards as well, using stamps and Copic markers which you can also buy at Made With Memories.......

"Though miles may lie between us...."
Kaisercraft Technologic Range, Copi Markers,
Unity Stamp, Sawyer's Place Washi tape; Matte Black and Sampson.

No comments:

Post a Comment