Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

Purple Pumpkin Challenge just by the skin of my teeth!!!

This happens to be an unusual month for me it seem, usually by the end of the month I am struggling to keep up with my design team deadlines and its always a made dash..... but this month as I said is an unusual month, I have managed in record time to create all my monthly layouts and do some scrapping for me and some challenges, now why cant every month be like this?

Purple Pumpkin do a monthly sketch and I though why not!!! I have the biggest jar of there beautiful buttons and I am getting a collection of there new Flair buttons...... and with the weather finally warming up over here in the west why not do a summer fun layout.

"Epic"

Purple Pumpkin; Doily, button & flair button,
 Sawyer's Place Washi tape, Bazzil cardstock, Mr Hueys mist,
Crafters workshop template, Echo Park essential pp, MME Stickers,
 We R Memory Keepers stickers, Heidi Swapp Epoxy Stickers.

The sketch has circle in it and rather than do an actual circle I thought I would imply it with a misted template so it looks like the sun and I must say I love this template.



5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I absolutely LOVE this to bits! The misted circle looks BRILLIANT! This is a fantastic layout - absolutely perfect!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PP!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your clean lines and the artsy background!!! Great work!!! Thanks for playing along at PP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome, Rikki! xo Just love it!

    ReplyDelete