Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Purple Pumpkin October Sketch

These holidays I must admit I have been having fun creating loads of different layouts and getting into my many jars of embellishments and at the same time dusting them off...... So I have been raiding my Purple Pumpkin jar and starting to get through some of my photos as well.


"Dream"
Purple Pumpkin Buttons, Doily, and felt flower,
MME pp, tag & Sticker, paper flowers,
Chipboard title,  A Lil' Somethin' Pin,
Tim Holtz ink, Autumn leaves stamp.





6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page Rikki - those PP buttons are perfect for your design! Thanks for playing along with us at PP this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Sarah, they where perfect, I am happy my hoarding paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout! Love all of the pink and the precious picture! The Purple Pumpkin embellishments are a perfect touch to your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous take on the sketch & love your clean lines! Thanks for playing along at Purple Pumpkin in October! I hope you will join us again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally gorgeous...thanks for playing along at PP

    ReplyDelete