Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Sawyer's Place catch up...

I just realized that I have been a slack blogger..... there are entire layouts that have been shared with my design teams but not with you. So I will remedy that for the next couple of days. As you all know I am a huge lover of Sawyer's Place washi tape, it is my "go to" thing when I am planning a layout or trying to find that finishing touch. From time to time however I set myself little challenges to see what I can do with washi.

This layout is one of those.....

Not one piece of pattern paper has been used!!! I have laid out the washi on some white cardstock and lined up the pattern to make panels of "pattern paper" and then I have diecut them or made them into banners. Another thing to know about washi is you can stamp on it or sew over it, also if you want to make a plain colour darker try layering it.



"Sweet, Adorable"
Sawyer's Place washi  tape x 7,
MME stickers & Brads, Tim Holtz butterfly die,
Blingology Brads & Pearls, Thread.


No comments:

Post a Comment