Pages

Thursday 3 January 2013

Christmas Traditions .... whats yours?

I hope that the New Year has been treating you well and for those who have made resolution's you haven fallen of the bandwagon just yet.....

For those who have decided to be organised in there scrapping lives and are wanting to start their Christmas photos, I have another Christmas layout to share with you.

This layout was made for  my guest dt position for Scrap Everything ! and I wanted to focus on a Christmas tradition, and to really journal why we do it and why it was important. So do you have any Christmas traditions? if you would like to share please do, I would love to see how other people spend them......

"Eve Traditions"
Kasiercraft Merry & Bright pp, diecuts and Holly,
A Lit somethin bottlce cap and rosette
I should explain what our Tradition is shouldnt I? Making reindeer food with the kids, glitter and all.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Rikki...what is the food made from??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we make Reindeer food with the kids each Christmas Eve rolled oats with glitter alot of glitter so they can see where they are landing

    ReplyDelete