Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Inspired Blueprints Sketch # 90 revealed......

Well its that time of the week again with another Inspired Blueprints reveal.... have you come along to play yet, I love that I am getting at least four layouts done this way a month and getting though the stock pile of photos.... and my ever growing paper stash....
 
So why don't you take this challenge and come and play with Inspired Blueprints? I cant wait to see your work..... cant believe we are up to sketch #90!!!

 

Inspired Blueprints # 90


''Star Crossed''
Heidi Swapp pp, colour shine and alphas,
Lilly Bee mini alphas, AC thickers, twine
Studio calico frames. 
 I must say I am in love with this layout and its colours the colour shine really pops and looks like star trails across that navy blue background...






2 comments: