Pages

Sunday 28 April 2013

Trendsetter fun!!!!

Week two of the holidays over here in the West and its nice to have the cooler weather however I would be 100% happier if I didn't have a flu (so I apologise in advance if some of this post makes no sense at all).
 
Last week I talked about the value of a kit, this week I want to share with you the joys of co-ordinating pattern papers and how it can make you live out of the box with your scrapping. For me the Fancy Pants Trendsetter kit is perfect for boys and girls but what I have discovered is it has made me thing differently about colour schemes.....
 
For me I would never put a navy colour with a pastel pink nor would I put the vintage style papers in the mix.

Fancy Pants Trendsetter kit, MFT Die, Green Tara Flowers,
Pebbles Washi tape, Blingology Rhinestones. 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page and stunning photo, Rikki! Loving those delicate vine type flourishes!

    ReplyDelete