Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Go to Techniques...........

Today I though I would share with you something that I worked on for Scrapbooks from the Hearts,  using the stunning range from Kaisercraft....
 
Have you ever had a piece of pattern paper that you cant think of what to do with it? well why not try and do a little bit of fussy cutting and paper piecing? I love this paper but the background was just too heavy in colour for me to pull it off on such whimsy fun photos. So I go to my favourite paper crafting technique....... FUSSY CUTTING!!!
 
Whats your favourite go to technique?
 
 

"You make me Smile"
Kaisercraft Hopscotch pp, diecuts and stickers. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that must've taken you forever to cut! Looks FANTASTIC tho!! Love the pics too :-) :-)
    My "go to" technique?? Hmmm ... maybe masking ... seems to work for me :-)

    ReplyDelete