Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

Inspired Blueprints #95

I have to admit something, I am the worst Christmas layout scrapper!!! I don't know what it is !!! these photos always end up in the bottom of the heap year after year. Its not because I hate Christmas and all my friends accuse me of being over eager and over zealous of my Christmas tree (amongst other word which are not to be typed LOL).
 
I think its the lack of Christmas product... and I know  I can hear you already out there in cyber space saying "are you blind? living under a rock?" the answer to that is "Nooooooooooooo!!!" but its the lack of appropriate warm related Christmas products, usually over here in Western Australia ( and other parts of the country) we are beyond hot and snow flake papers just don't cut it... So a question to those that read this blog, " Am I alone?"
 
So to endeavour to change this problem, here's Christmas layout and Inspired Blueprints sketch was the perfect inspiration.... for my interpretation I flipped the sketch swapped the two small photo for a large 5x7 one and used tags instead of the black diecut piece.
 


"Christmas Morning''
Echo park pp, A piece of Cake Nov/Dec kit 2012 - Crate paper pp & Stickers,
Twine, A Piece of Cake flair buttons. 


No comments:

Post a Comment