Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Show Us Your Stuff

How is everyone on this Monday? if you are here over in Western Australia winter is still here and making its self know, hope that you are all safe, so far we have skipped any damage but there was times I definitely thought that I was going to see Dorothy and Toto fly past my window.....

Over the weekend I went to my monthly 12 hour Crop from Scrapbooks From the Heart... and to say I was having a creative crop was an understatement for sure I completed 7 layouts... I know right? I am usually lucky if I complete 2 and call it a success if there's 3 done over the 12 hrs.

So from that day I would like to share with you my latest creation I have been playing and entering a few challenges this month. My first one was from Show us your Stuff Septembers challenge being Red + White.... let me say not my usual go to palette but I am beyond happy with the results.


''Awesome"
Dylusions mist, Kaisercraft template, Basic Grey heart, Fancy Pants pp,
Rainbow Splendour Heart, Polly's Felt flower, A piece of Cake Flair
 

 So the handmade elements: Rainbow Splendour Heart with button, A Piece of Cake Flair button, and Polly's Scrap kit Felt Flower.


So hoping the mojo continues so I can play along next month.....

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! I adore that pic and it's perfect for this colour combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this photo, seriously so cute! It looks fabulous in the red & white scheme, gorgeous Rikki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute page with a cute little cook.

    ReplyDelete