Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Sweet pea collection.....

Ahhh its just one of those things really... to get creative and to find your mojo your blogging doesn't keep up with the flow. Am I alone with this? and if I am not any suggestions on how to fix it? anyway since I am burning the midnight oil I will share with you a creation for Scrapbooks from the Heart, using the Kaisercraft Sweet pea collection.

When I was given this range I must admit I was left  scratching my head because I couldn't understand what a sausage dog had to do with and Elephant? but I decided to let go of that question for another day.... and create some layouts and share with you the versatility of the range.

So first up a general neutral piece .....

"Love"
Kaisercraft Sweet Pea collection, pp, and embellishment pack.
Doily.


 
Don't forget to layer your piece from the embellishment pack , it make a quick title.
 
Something a little bit girly and softer:
 
' I love you'
Kaisercraft Sweet pea collection; pp, diecuts
Freckled Fawn wood veneers, Gesso, Heidi  Swapp mist, Sequins,
peg and washi tape. 


 
 
Now for something Boy and grungy:
 
"@eight"
Kaisercraft Sweet pea pp, and diecuts and stamps,
Tim Holtz Stains, Heidi Swapp masks,
Black pen.


By adding sketch lines over the chevron print for the range it makes is more masculine and how cute is that fox?
 
So thankyou for looking at this bigger post than normal, cant go past the down and dirty way of sharing lol, but I will try to work on posting.... don't forget to share your tips in how to make this not happen again..... Rikki xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment