Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Inspired Blueprints Sketch 114

 
Its FRIDAY !!! again seriously starting to feel like I am chasing my tail and I am losing time or is it the silly season... but enough about me and my time issues how are you all going? how are you coping this silly season... any tips to share?

With it bein another Friday, its Inspired Blueprints #114 sketch reveal and its perfect of the project lifers or those who want to be creative this close to Christmas but are having time issues....


''#thisisawesome"
Bella Boulevard Snap shot papers and stickers, Queen and Co washi tape.


1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, it's not just you - the past week seems to have gone by in a blur! :/ Really loving the simplicity of this LO (which is VERY appealing at this time of year, as you say.) Every time I look at your work, you make me want to scrap! ;) XXX

    ReplyDelete