Pages

Saturday 21 December 2013

Scapbook Savvy December Sketch Challenge

 

Just a quick post today as time is a very rare and valued thing at this time of the year.... only 4 sleeps to go and I must say I think I am sitting ok time / prep wise but I am sure that will change as the weekend closes in. The ham and turkey are currently defrosting in the fridge and over the next couple of days will do the final checks of what I need to get to complete the Christmas meal.

Over at Scrapbook Savvy they have there December Sketch challenge happening and I must say I am honoured and humbled that the sketch was based on a layout I did for a cyber crop challenge that I completed.
December Savvy sketch


''Merry Christmas"
Heidi Swapp Believe pp, banners, Buzz words and rubons
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment