Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Scrap the Boys - December Challenge

Well how's the Christmas predations going? Yesterday I hit  the shops late for all the groceries to attempt my first ever cooking of a Turkey!!! will let you know how it goes post Christmas.  But I have managed to scrap in the lead up and I am very proud to announce a new design team with my official term starting in the New Year .... .Scrap the Boys, pop over to the blog to see who else is on the team, and while you are there why don't you look at Decembers Challenge.

So I thought I would share my take on the "All I want for Christmas", a perfect warm up before the January start.





4 comments:

  1. Love the dimension to the decorations. Hope you had a great Christmas. S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dimension to the decorations. Hope you had a great Christmas. S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colours and the 3D orniments look wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome, love the bright colours and 3D embellishments

    ReplyDelete