Pages

Sunday 22 December 2013

Stop, Capture to remember!!!

Merry Christmas everyone, I am starting to enjoy the festivities!!! I hope that you are enjoying the final countdown to the big day and that you are cherishing all those precious memories.... and capturing them with your camera of course.....  today on this day I though I would share with you something that I have been wanting to do but then time would allude me and it would go to the next year pile. I realised that I was running out of the next years especially with the Christmas tradition with the kids getting bigger, so this was the year to do it and I am so happy I did.
 
The inspiration came from #makestuffprettydownunder class that I am beyond grateful that I attending in November with Heidi Swapp and Kim Jeffress, I realised there was no time like the present and to just get scrapping those photo.




 
 


This is our family tradition Memory file, what start off as something that was going to be placed in a photo album evolved into a shadow box display to be brought out each year to show and to be added to as our traditions change and evolve.
It still is a work in progress as this year is about capturing those little things that make Christmas special in our house. So hopefully this has inspired you to stop, capture to remember!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Totally fabulous. Loved this when I saw it in the Heidi Group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow totally gorgeous Rikki!

    ReplyDelete