Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

White With 1 December Challenge

December is HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a big fan of Christmas but not so much the hot weather that starts in Australia.

But with the warmer weather there is some inspiration, especially with White With 1.... we are also lucky this month to be teaming up with A' Lit' Somethin' with there cute co coordinating flairs...






''You are my Sunshine"
Bo Bunny pp, cardstock, AC Dear Lizzy pp, Echo Park pp,
Prima Flowers, Resin Flowers, MME Tag, Doily, sequins,
gesso, rhinestones, A Lit Somethin Flair


3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love this one!!!!!!
    Hope I get a chance to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning layout. Wish I could say it was hot here. I understand we are getting a cold spell this week and it will be as cold as -30 yikes can I come live with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow, this looks fabulous Rikki!

    ReplyDelete