Pages

Friday 24 January 2014

Inspired Blueprints Sketch #118

 
OHHHH how time flies when your having fun can you believe we are nearly at the end of January . With that in mind I wanted to continue with some reflection and a major event that happened last year, with Inspired Blueprints #118 sketch reveal.
 
It was with great excitement I decide I wasn't going to miss The Make Stuff Pretty Down Under tour!!! I have always been a huge fan of Heidi Swapp and her products (as you can tell from my blog) and the though of meeting her and learning from her was not something that I could pass up.
 
It was more than just a class both Heidi Swapp and Kim Jeffress shared stories that for me, myself reminded me why I do what I do, its not just not a hobby or a job, it is "our duty" to capture and document our lifes.
 
 

"Happy"
Heidi Swapp; Colour shine, colour magic banners & Alphas & Ephemera pack , Steam binding,
Pink Paislee Colour wash tag and pattern paper.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment