Pages

Saturday 8 February 2014

Scrapbook Savvy January Sketch Catch up



I was very lucky to have a great creative month last month but the problem with that is finding the time to share some work and catch up with blogging... and there are some days words just leave me. But today I need to push through that and share with you last months Scrapbook Savvy's January sketch. 

I love this sketch because it really allows you to interpret the layout any way you want.... for me I wanted to have some fun with the background and mimic the colours in the photos. This properly is the first time that I have ever done photo/colour matching for a layout. 

Jan 14 Savvy sketch

''Spaghetti 101!''
Ac cardstock, Heidi Swapp templates, Washi tape, Sawyers Place washi tape
Dylusions, black pen.



So if all goes well with this months creativity, I cant wait to enter this months sketch over at Scrapbook Savvy.

2 comments: