Pages

Saturday 14 June 2014

Scrap 365 June Sketch Challenge

Good Morning another chilly morning over here in the West and its must be why my motivation is wavering when it comes to do anything...... Today I thought I would share with you a layout that I have done for the Scrap 365 Sketch, this is my first time playing along and it will now be added to my challenge list from now on for sure. 



''Birthday Girl''
Dylusions, Gelatos, AC cardstock,
Tim Holtz Tissue tape, washi tape,
D- Lish Flowers and Bow, Heidi Swapp Colour Magic alphas
Tags, Ellies Studio tag




2 comments:

  1. I love it, adore the paints, the picture and the combo together! thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap 365 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colors, awesome!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap365 <3

    ReplyDelete