Pages

Monday 2 June 2014

Scrap the Boys June Reveal


Scrap the Boys reveal time for June and its a photo challenge this month. more to the point its a photo size challenge.
 5 x 7 or larger

This is where I had to get thinking because I do use a lot of 5x7's what other size could I use? I recently found out from one of my besties that Big W now print 12x12 prints for a  reasonable cost and I thought why not give that a go. Here's what it turned out like..... I think this is going to be a staple in my scrapping from now on.
''Always take the scenic route''
12x12 print, Crate Paper Vellum, Kaisercraft PL Card,
Twine, Charm, Studio calico veneers, Drew Drops
Heidi Swapp Colourshine



4 comments:

  1. wow I like it a lot!! Love that 12x12 print

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rikki, this looks amazing!!! (I had no idea Big W did 12x12, now I must check it out!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing, that big photo is awesome.. love the stars and embellies put on it like that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wowsers love love love love it xx

    ReplyDelete