Pages

Saturday 5 July 2014

Some exciting news!!!

Whooo, very excited to share with you that I will be continuing my design team role with Scrap the Boys for the next term, I had heaps of fun the last term and loved the challenges over the last 6 months so, when your enjoying I though why not stay on.... and while your over at Scrap the Boys why don't you see the rest of the talented team for this term!!!!

This month is all about your boys and there ''Big Boys Toys'' and there's nothing more fun to scrap that is for sure......
''Being a Fireman''
AC cardstock, Twinkling H2O's, MME PP, UmWow Confetti, Texture paste,
Crafters Workshop template, Ecoline, Kaisercraft Stamp,
Dylusions.





2 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Bold and cool. LOVE the textures on your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and I love all the little bits too. SOOOOOOO much itty bitty detail I Love it.....this is what I am trying to work on...creating a background and layering it and then working with it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete