Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2014

White with 1 Reveal

This months White with One will get you thinking for sure..... but once you figure it trust me you will love the end result.  We have been very lucky this month with Flutterby Designs providing the creative team with some beautiful embellishments and flairs.

I'm a Graphic Designer/scrapbook addict. This pages features items that I have created & use on my own scrapbook creations. I hope love them!
Description
Hi, I'm Anita. I am passionate about design & visual expression.
It is an important part of my life. I'm a Designer, Wife, Mum, Scrapbooker, Photographer & Cook...
I am a freelance graphic designer, with 7 years combined experience, working both freelance, and as a part of a in-house design team at a signage shop. I have worked on projects ranging between logo branding, signage designs, fire & evacuation drawings, personalised scrapbook albums, special event invitations, brochures, flyers & photography editing. All designs are subject to copyright.

Please feel free to browse my FB page & my blog for sample work, and contact me with any questions about the needs of your upcoming project.



''In her eyes''
Ac cardstock, Artist acrylic, Gesso,
Flutterby Wood Veneer's and Flair, Prima stamps,
Kaisercraft Stamps, White and Grey Ink,
Basic Grey Alphas, Gelatos.



So why dont you give it a go? cant wait to see what you create.

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I really love doing the WW1 and it is always surprising how much of the color you can find in your stash when you go looking!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy this has turned out to be one of my favourite

      Delete