Pages

Saturday 2 August 2014

Scrap the Boys - August Reveal

So cold, and I must say I am enjoying the Winter season this year its nice to have a proper winter. Today its time for another reveal for Scrap the Boys , what did you think of the new team? Amazing work, feeling a little intimated...... This month for Scrap the Boys is it is all about the profile........

Rather than focus on the boys this time I decided it would be a lot of fun to do a pic of hubby and include his likes and qualities, since we dont have many photos of him, its a little bit out of the box but thats what I love about this layout.

''Just my Type''
MME Caroline pp's, Ecoline, Heidi Swapp Colourshine,
Dylusions, Gelato, thread, metal charms, AC Cardstock and Thickers





So why dont you take time out and profile your "boy/s" that are in our lives. 

4 comments:

  1. Very cool LO Rickki. Love all the layering in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout Rikki! The colours compliment each other so well. I love the label profile info too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naweee Rikki I LOVE it and I love the sentiments beautiful(if I can say that about a masculine layout LOL) :)

    ReplyDelete