Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Be My Guest......

Good Morning. This month I have been asked by Charms Creations to''be my guest'', and I couldn't say no to this. Charm Creations often sponsor's challenge sites with her fabulous creations, and I am also lucky to share a few creative teams with her also. 

Why don't you check out the Charm Creation's blog to see my answers to my little questionnaire and to also see the rest of the Scrap the Girls team and their creations with these beautiful embellishments.

                                                          Charms Creations

About

Unique Handmade Scrapbooking Embellishments & Cards
Description
Unique Handmade Scrapbooking Embellishments, Handmade Cards & Soft toys!
General information
Check out my Facebook blog with details of what I am selling, what I am creating & my next sale!.





''Unique''
Crate Paper Random pp & PL cards, Crate Paper Flea market Frame,
Charm Creations Heart and Chevron.








So why dont you pop over to the Charm Creations blog and see what other embellishments there are!!! I guarantee that you wont stop at one set.

No comments:

Post a Comment