Pages

Thursday 30 October 2014

Love.... with Tomorrow's Memories

Good Morning, Rikk here with another share for Tomorrow's Memories.

I must say this layout was inspired by the very talented Louise Nelson, you can check out her blog here. I have been a huge fan of her work for years and I have always wanted to try her style of scrapping but it has always intimated me. This year for one of my many scrapping goals was to try this at least once.... and when I saw this piece of My Minds Eye Just Sayin' I knew it was time to at least try....

''Love''

MME pp - Just Sayin', Beads, Micro Beads, Glitter,
AC embossing powder, Prima Template, Prima Art Basic Modeling paste,
Prima Color Bloom mist, Charms, Spray Paint.









I hope I have inspired you to just have a play especially with a style you havent done before. Pop into the store to see what is new they have everything to help you achieve your goals. 

Till next time, have a creative day...
Rikki 
xxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment