Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Tomorrows Memories - Kasiercraft All That Glitters


Sometimes  its the simplest thing, that makes you happy, for me this is that photo!!! Taken on my oldest graduation day, after the event. All I wanted was a nice photo with his sister, and I got it. 

Now became the problem of how to show case it, show it off, it needed to be perfect, right?

The solution for this problem is with Kasiercraft - All that Glitters range. I love the gold foil so I wanted to add that hint of gold through the background piece, with a little gold mist and yes going over the yellow dots that was achieved. 






So if you just love some gold in your life, why dont you pop into the store and grab some today!!!

Till next time, have a creative day.

Rikki 
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment