Pages

Monday 20 April 2015

Kaisercraft Canvas

Hi how are you all? I am here to share with you some close up details from my Kaisercraft DT call; 

Beyond the Page/Altered Item:

I wanted to do a little canvas of my daughter for her room she's 4 years old and at the moment she is obsessed with butterflies, babies and looking at her baby album. So rather than her pull out the album I thought a canvas was the perfect way to go. The All That Glitters range was perfect especially for the butterflies and I just had enough left over from layout that I have previously done. 

''Love''
Kaisercraft Damask stencil, Doily and All that Glitters pp,
Metal Circle, Your creative wing s chipboard, Tim Holtz Distress Stains,
I am Rose FLowers, Drew Drops , Texture paste 





 And dont forget a small piece of Your Creative Wings Chipboard....

Till next time, have a creative day. 
Rikki 
xxxxxxx

2 comments: