Pages

Thursday 9 July 2015

Always - With Scrapping Clearly

Good Morning I am here with my usual Thursday inspiration for Scrapping Clearly using some of the many and I do mean many Heidi Swapp products which are in store now!! I love that there are so many retro Heidi Swapp goodies available, I remember buying my first ever Heidi product when they where sold in Big W, its great to be able to go into Scrapping Clearly and grab the bits that go with my small retro stash.

I love that all Heidi products blend together as you can see with this layout here, so why dont you go and revamp your stash and blend some old with the new......









Dreamy Ticket To Ride





Till next time have a creative day.

Rikki

                                                                     xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment