Pages

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Inspired - Amy Tangerine

Good morning, I am here today sharing with you a layout I have just done for fun!!! I love my job and I love when I get the odd layout into the mix for '' just because'', these are needed to kick your mojo into overdrive and its great for your soul.

This layout happened after my visit to my local Spotlight store to meet Amy Tangerine for the first time, and to think I almost didnt go..... Why you ask? It was sports carnival day for my son and the time that Amy was here meant I had to leave early..... ahhhhh that pull of being a parent and balancing out your wants and there needs!!! But I made some peace with it my other half was there and taking photos and it allowed my son to fill me in and tell me what he did and was feeling so rather than assuming what I was observing I got to hear from him the actually was going on..... 

I must say Amy Tangerines enthusiasm is contagious and she is so genuine and inspiring. 



'' We are Better Together''
Amy Tangerine Yes Please, Finders Keepers pp, ephemera and enamel heart, Rise and Shine Epoxy.
Kasiercraft background stamps, thread, ink.







Till next time, have a creative day 

Rikki 
xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!! The pattern papers look so fun cut into triangles.So glad you got to meet Amy she is inspiring, encouraging and amazing!!

    ReplyDelete