Pages

Monday 9 November 2015

Scrapping Clearly Cyber crop challenge #2

Good morning how are you all? Up and at the early here, have to finish a lot of my mixed media canvases as I have a stall at our local fete coming up and I decided to bite the scary bullet and sell my art!!!! Hope to make a little money for Christmas which is coming up at a rapid rate, arrrrrghhhhhh!

Today I am sharing with you a layout I managed to complete before my studio became a wash of flowers, stain and texture paste. It was done for the first ever Scrapping Clearly Cyber crop, this time it was a sketch challenge created by the very talent Chloe.

I just love doing sketches they are quick blueprints when coming up with a layout, and to make it super quick I grabbed my stash of Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Made of Awesome range to help with this quick process.... this layout took around 30 mins to do and whats better than that?




I love the vellum shapes that go with this range - Cocoa Vanilla Studios has thought of all the little bits that finish off the layout.






I am finding a lot lately that I am going back to my graphic styles with more journalling.... I dont know what thats about but its really not a bad thing. They say a change is as good as a holiday.......

Till next time have a creative day 

Rikki 
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment