Pages

Friday 15 January 2016

One in a Million


Good morning, how are you? I am here to share another layout for my 365 layout project and this is going to be out of order till I catch up next month and have a flow with my design team projects and these projects - see I told you it was going to be a  work in progress!!! 

However you will be able to see the number layout down the bottom to keep track and I will fill you all in at the end each month of my tally. As I said in the previous post its all about scrapping all my back log of photos, so the rough way I think I am going to work it is do a couple of layouts out of a range I pull out of my stash, scrap them (then tidy up) then put the remainder of the stash back for another day.  The aim is to turn over a couple of quick -sih layouts without getting bored with the paper, and I have no worries about running out lol...... I am sure there's a few of you all out there too.

Anyone going to join me??????


"one in a millon''
Cocoa Vanilla Studios - Free Spirit pp, wood veneers, stickers, CVS Resin.
Nini Things Doily Die, AC Thickers






 

#6/365

Till next time have a Creative day

No comments:

Post a Comment