Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

Shop and Crop

Good morning, how are you all? I am in the rent inspection cleaning house mode like a crazy woman.... you think by now I wouldnt be too stressed by the whole process? but nooooooooooooooooooooo stressed I am, each time I say it doesnt matter too much I am not going to go nuts and yet time and time again I do!!! Ohhhhh!!!!

Today I am here to share with you a layout using the stunning Pink Fresh Studio now stocked in the Shop and Crop store. 


#  51 /365




Why dont you make your own dimensional banner perfect when you have some leftovers or dont want to use a lot of your paper, just cut and layer with foam mount in between the different papers.


* Flowers and the word happy- taken from my stash.  They are Cocoa Vanilla Studios, which are also in store now!!!



A handy thing to do is when you have a sketched pattern paper is to highlight its details with some glossy accents.


Pink Fresh Studio Felicity Confetti Hearts Paper

Pink Fresh Studio Felicity Florals and Birds Paper

Pink Fresh Studio Felicity Color block wood stickers

Pink Fresh Studio Felicity Sequin studio puff stickers
Till next time have a creative day.

Rikki 
xxxxxxxx


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty page Rikki, you have made great use of the base page. I'll be checking this shop out

    ReplyDelete