Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Shop and Crop


Good Morning, today I am here for Shop and Crop.  This month I was lucky to do my first Cropaholic Kit contain loads of fun items and the stunning Flutterby Design Wild Bohohiem. 

I have to say I had loads of fun creating these layouts and step by step tutorials and theres nothing like getting a little bit messy when you scrapbook!!!!



I will share some sneaks of what you can create with this kit it comes with step by step instructions on how to do two layouts........ To see the kit and the full layout pop over to the store.

I also throughout the month will be sharing layouts, and other ways to use your leftovers so nothing goes to waste. And at the end of the month there's a bonus step by step tutorial that you all can see  using the left over kit and the new Tim Holtz Distress Crayons in store now!!!! 

Whats better than that?


#52/365


#53/365


#54/365



Bonus Tutorial


#55/365




Want to make your mist have an ombre`effect? Mist first then grab a Faber Castell Gelato and rub it over the top of your mist to give you a toned look.





Dont you just love these Pink Paislee Cedar Lane Arrows? The perfect finishing touch!!!


I hope you feel inspired and till next time have a creative day.

Rikki 
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment