Pages

Monday 1 August 2016

Scrap the Girls August Reveal

Good morning I am here with Scrap the Girls August challenge reveal, and its a moodboard this month. One of the things I love about moodboard you get to pick what inspires you you dont have to use everything on the board, its about what speaks to you. Do you struggle with moodboards? If so leave a comment and tell me what you struggle with... and I would love to give you some hints and tricks to help you.

My inspiration is fairly self explanatory I firstly always look at the colours.... and look at the colour that features as the majority then I add the complementing colours to add a contrast. Then I look at the images for this instant it was all about the leaves, thats why they are in my background. Next I look to see if I can add other things that feature this time I choose to add some rhinestones like the chandelier crystals. And if I can I will add the title but in this instant I felt it wasnt going to work with the photo. That is how I break down a moodboard......



 #75 /365
Flutterby Design Studio wood veneer, Crafters workshop template, Pink Paislee Frame,
Scrapmatts CB 4063 Leaft Spray 13, SB 1027 Butterflies 17,
Prima Color bloom, Kasiermist, Tim Holtz, Tim Holtz Distress Stain mist,








So leave your questions in the comments... and why dont you pop over to the Scrap the Girls blog to see how the rest of the team interpreted this months moodboard. 

Till next time have a creative day

Rikki

xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Love this Rikki - I have never scrapped from a mood board before so was unsure how you use them. Would certainly challenge me so I will look at using one in the future. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete