Pages

Friday 16 December 2016

Stash busting.... with Shop and Crop

Good morning how are you all? Today marks the first day of the Christmas holidays and whhhhhhhhoooooooooooo I am excited, this hopefully marks some mojo change and some quality family time and of course some crafting time. 

Today I am sharing with you a layout completed for Shop and Crop, using some of the very adorable Crate Paper range - Cute Girl  which is in store at the moment.



  
If your like me you want your stash to stretch out or you are on a budget especially at Christmas time, you want some new paper and some items but dont have the money to go with your disires. This month I will be sharing with you how to blend some old with new, how to go and create something from your stash and complete a few layouts.



#128/365


For this layout I wanted to use one sheet from the Crate Paper range (new) but didnt think it would stretch out over the whole page so I went into my stash into a Maggie Holmes paper pad where there where some grean and aqua ruler strips so I could complete the page.


To add a simple layout grab a paper doily its a quick way to add a layer and they are cheap too.


With a few peieces of chipboard your layout is complete.



If you dont have a lot of paper dont stress why not with some fringing shears cut strips and a tassle away for a quick, effective and cost reducing background. A great way to use some of your left overs as well. 

If you try this technique please share your link in the comments or over at the Shop and Crop Inspiration facebook page, we would love to see what you come up with.






Cute Girl - My Girl





So stay tuned , next week I will be continuing with how to create and blend old with new.

Till next time have a creative day.

Rikki
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment