Pages

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Joining the Annas Craft Cupboard Team !!!!!

Good morning how are you all? I am super excited as this is my first post for Anna's Craft Cupboard!!!!!!!

I was given the lovely Photoplay - Rhapsody Collection and I will be showcasing it for you..... and I have to say its really easy to do that when you have such stunning papers to work with, whats better than that?


#30 /365


The one thing that I was drawn to in this collection was the was the whimsy with the bohemian feel......




The Photoplay Rhapsody Sticker sheet is perfect for those instant titles..... I love the pop of navy blue.


Dont be afraid to tear your paper and give it a little curl once it is stuck down it, it adds a nice little detail especially when you are creating a whimsy layout.




Have you seen the 49 Market flower packs? They are great value and I love that you get different sized flowers, and some leaves.... Another thing that is great is the stems are great to curl around  a small pen to give you a spiral shape or to layer over the top of your Dusty Attic Chipboard String Frames to give your a natural look.



Photoplay Rhapsody Paper - BeYOUtiful

49 & Market Garden Blooms-  Pale Lavendar

Dusty Attic - String Frames Small


Till next time have a creative day

Rikki 
xxxxxxx

1 comment: