Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

Missing my Fur baby... with Kasiercraft

Good morning how are you all? Getting a little over the heat.... mother nature must have not checked her calendar..... its Autumn !!!! Anyway to stay out of the heat means I have been in my studio with my air con and getting creative.  

Today I am sharing with you one of my fur babies - forever in my heart and it I have to say I was a hard thing to scrap its been over 2 yrs since our boy passed. But with one of the new collections from Kaisercraft - Pawfect I couldnt not scrap him.

Have you scrapped any of your old fur baby photos? How did you do it? I have heaps to do.....


# 34/365







How cute are the wood flourishes? 

Kaisercraft Products: Pawfect Collections; P2260 Dogs | P2262 Puppy | P2266 Ruff | CT876 Collectables – Dog |FL596 Pets Flourish Pack |KM100 Kaisermist White 

                                                   Till next time have a creative day.

                                                                        Rikki
                                                                     xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment