Pages

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Wild and Free... for Annas Craft Cupboard

Good morning, I am here with another share using the stunning new Photoplay Rhapsody Collection which is in store now at Annas Craft Cupboard.

This time its something a little different, and I love it when an idea translates incorporating scrapbooking and paper craft with a little home wares. As soon as I saw my  design team pack I knew I wanted to do a dream catcher with a little twist......

#32/365



49 & Market Garden Blooms are a great addition to any project and it was the perfect embellishment to add to a dream catcher. 


I know the fussy cut butterflies are a lot of effort but trust me they are the perfect way to add any paper craft to any item.


So to be honest with you I have never heard of Artquest Mini Prills before and when I had them in my design team pack I have to say it did get me thinking on how to use them. But I love them, they are so easy to attach with some adhesive and let dry and thats it!!!



Photoplay Rhapsody Paper - Free Spirit

Photoplay Rhapsody Paper - Lovely


Artquest Mini Prills - Aqua Net


Till next time have a creative day 
Rikki 
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment