Pages

Friday 21 April 2017

Scrappers Delights - Planner Front Cover.....

Good Morning as I shred with you at the start of the month I am proud to announce that I am a design team member for Scrappers Delights - a part of there new digital planner design team.  Now every planner needs a front cover ..... so today I am sharing with you my front cover.


Of course it wouldnt be a bad thing to make it pretty, thats what the design team will help you with.... to see what they have been up to and to see the new team check them out here:














Why dont you pop over to the store and get it!!! Its never too late to start, stay tuned we will be showing you our  weekly spreads, and plenty of planner inspiration......

Til next time have a creative day
Rikki 
xxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are channelling your inner Zena, Princess Warrior....love it Rikki XX

    ReplyDelete