Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

Shine On - with Anna's Craft Cupboard


Good Morning, how are you all? Rikki here today this time I am very lucky to work with the stunning new Bella Boulevard - Make your Mark Collection.

I do mean its stunning whats better that touches of gold foil? The answer is nothing!!! This range is perfect.





# 57/365 





The Bella Boulevard Ephemera pack has some awesome ready to go cut out flowers !!!





I am a little bit in love with the Bella Boulevard Puffy Stickers they are awesome with etched detail.
Bella Blvd Make Your Mark Paper - Magnifique

Bella Blvd Make Your Mark - Puffy Sticker Sheet
Bella Blvd Make Your Mark - Designer Clips
I cant wait to show you more layouts using this stunning range also I have done a video tutorial for you so stay tuned to see that.

Till next time have a creative day 
Rikki 

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment