Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

The Fun Starts Here with Kaisercraft

Good morning I am here with my monthly tutorial post for Kaisercraft.... 

And what a month it is!!! Three yes, three beautiful new collections and I can tell you its been hard to narrow it down for you what I would share.... But after some back and forward I just couldnt go past the stunning Bombay Sunset.

As soon as I saw this range I was in love, I sighed and it still has me doing that !!! Please say I am not the only one that that happens to? What was the last range that made you feel that way?



#61 /365



A handy tip with keeping your mica based mist bold, dont heat them with a heat gun allow to dry naturally.






Kaisercraft Products: Bombay Sunset: P2316 Daybreak | P2320 Silk | PS494 Indian Summer | PP1020 Paper Pad | CT882 Collectables| Other : Gold Mist 


Heres how I created this layout:






I hope you enjoyed this process, till next time have a creative day 

Rikki 
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment