Pages

Sunday 20 August 2017

Just Because - with Cherish the Memory


Good morning how are you all? We are officially back into the school routine and I have to say it has slowed the mojo , missing the fact that in the holidays I created 29 layouts in the two weeks off, I need to do that more often, it really was great to achieve that goal and I have to say it has helped the old 365 layout a day tally..... and it means I definitely will be smash last years record of 133.....



Today I am sharing with you a beautiful an girly layout..... and the background pattern paper was all created using just a 6x6 paper pad with is great if you wonder what to do with your paper pads when you scrap 12x12....


#108/365











So why dont you check out whats new in store....


Till next time have a creative day...

Rikki 
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment