Pages

Friday 20 October 2017

Christmas in October ??? with Scrapmatts

Good morning how are you all? I am here today to share some more Christmas inspiration.... I know, I know, I know its too early for Christmas but the months are flying by and soon it will be here. 

If your trying to be organised then this post might be for you. I try and get my last years Christmas photos done before I do it all again and unfortunately this is the only way I have been successful in keeping up. Plus its a great time to think about your Christmas cards as well..... Scrapmatts have the best Christmas range of Chipboard.....



#135 /365









CB1059 Christmas Ornaments 07


Till next time when I share some matching Christmas Cards...

Have a creative day 

Rikki 
xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment