Pages

Tuesday 23 January 2018

Jillibean Shaker Tags with Annas Craft Cupboard

Good morning how are you all? Is it just me or are the school holidays flying by? I am really enjoying the relax time but its getting to that time ...... labelling and contact will be all over my dining table in preparing for getting 3 children ready for the 2018 school year !!!

Well while I try not to think about that I am here today for Annas Craft Cupboard show casing Jillibean Soups New Shaker Tags..... and on a side note how great does the new website look?

Over the next three post I will show you that no matter what your paper craft is your will love this new product !!!!


Today I am starting off with the simple tags - four easy to do tags that look spectacular..... 


BTP # 4/365


These tags are so easy to use no more fussing around making your own shaker boxes - just fill the shaker box with what ever you want peel the sticky label off and stick - too easy....



You can also add rub ons over the top of your shaker .....

Even add sticker on top to add another dimension.....




You can ever cover your tags inside and out with some pattern paper.....


Stay tuned for my next post, its all about turning the tag into a quick card and I do mean quick which is perfect for any card maker or if your like me any non card maker, for a stunning card that you would  be proud of.


Till next time, have a creative day
Rikki xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment