Pages

Saturday 13 January 2018

Kaisercraft January Challenge

Good morning, busy busy here as I am spending some much wanted and needed quality time with my Mum who just flew in for a holiday , something about a red eye flight makes you a bit like a zombie but its totally worth it !!! So while I take the time relaxing with my Mum, I will introduce you to this months Kaisercraft Challenge.... 

We are going a little retro with a double layout - I think they will make a come back... what do you think? 

We are taking our Double layout inspiration from the amazing Melissa Kennedy....









Kaisercraft Products; Open Road Collection : P2442 Roaming | P2445 Tracks | P2446 Uncharted | P 2447 Bushwalk | P2449 Unearth | SS353 Sticker Sheett | PP1034 Paper Pad | CT896 Collectables 


#4 /365

# 5 /365





So why dont you give this a go?

Till next time have a creative day 
Rikki 
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment